Ultima MS Conversion Kit (Matte Black)
For those who already own our original Ultima model and would like to convert it to our new Model S, this conversion kit gives you everything to do just that!
Conversion Kit Includes:
- The entire front plate in Matte Black Anodized (we currently only offer this conversion kit in Matte Black)
- Upgraded new Metal Ball Joint, already installed (we recommend using an oil based lubricant - not included)
The front sticky pad which is already installed and ready to go, simply remove plastic film
- Rear plastic part (you can also use your existing one)
- Allen Key tool + brand new heavy duty screws to replace the older screws
- T8 Torq screwdriver to remove the older ball joint screws
EASY INSTALLATION WITHIN MINUTES
- Remove the ball joint screws on your Ultima unit with your included T8 Torq screwdriver (you may then dispose of those screws).
- Once all 3 screws have been removed, the back ball joint cover and entire front clamping section will pull right out.
- Replace the entire front clamping section with your new Model S front plate.
- There is a small square on the part surrounding the metal ball which you will need to line up with the armature of the mount, the square will be located at the top.
- Once clicked in place, place your back cover on behind the ball joint (we highly recommend placing a drop or 2 of and oil based lubricant inside the ball joint back plate cover to help smoothen the rotation).
- Install new screws using the included Allen Key and tighten to desired stiffness (rotate the front section to gauge for stiffness).
- Install complete, now simply remove the plastic film from the front sticky pad and you are ready to use.
AVAILABLE IN MATTE BLACK ONLY.